Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and obtain a Korean visa before coming. However, people of 99 countries who want to visit Korea temporarily are permitted to enter without a visa according to visa-exemption agreements or in accordance with principles reciprocity or national interest.
For more details, please visit : Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Republic of Korea (http://www.mofat.go.kr/english/main/index.jsp?lang=eng)
Incheon International Airport
Incheon International Airport offers only two domestic routes
- Incheon <->Jeju / Incheon<->Busan : available only on the weekend
- Incheon <->Daegu : once a day
To travel for Busan, Jeju or Daegu, Gimpo Airport is a better option. Incheon International Airport is expected to have more domestic routes in the near future.
Website : Incheon International Airport Gimpo Information Airport
Incheon Airport Information Center
1st floor : in front of Gate "F", or east and west of Gate "F"
3rd floor : at the center of the airport, or beside counters "C" and "F" or east and west of the departure platform
- Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese
- Hours: 24 hours
- Tel: +82-32-741-0114
KAL Limousine Bus
||KAL Limousine- KAL limousine provides convenient transfers between Incheon Int’l Airport and downtown Seoul, and also between Incheon Int’l Airport and Gimpo Int’l Airport. Each bus only has 25 seats in order to provide enough leg room for passengers. Luggages will be transported safely to destination.
- KAL Limousine Bus services at regular interval as follows :
Line 1 : 15~20 minutes, Line 2 : 20~30 minutes,
Line 3 : 20~30 minutes , Line 4 : 15~20 minutes
- Ticket Counter
The limousine bus center (Situated exit #4 ) is located in the arrival hall on the ground floor of the Incheon International Airport. (KAL Limousine Bus ticket counter operation hours: 05:30-21:30)
※ The above travel times are based on certain hotels as take-off points, and may differ depending on intermediate stops and traffic conditions
- Fare : KRW 14,000
- Website http://www.kallimousine.com/
※ Present the coupon downloaded from the homepage at the KAL limousine bus ticket counter, and special discount will be provided.
Airport Railroad Express
- Airport Railroad Express (AREX) was opened on March 23, 2007 between Incheon International Airport and Seoul. One of the merits to use the railroad is that travelers can avoid the heavy traffic in Seoul.
- Transfer to subway line 1 and subway line 5 is available at Gyeyang Station and Gimpo International Airport Station, respectively.
- Fare based on Incheon International Airport-Gimpo International Airport
- Service hours: 7:00~21:00 (365 days a year)
- Website http://www.arex.or.kr
- Airport Limousine operate at 10-15 minute intervals during the flight operation hours.
- Ticket Counter
Tickets can be purchased at the Transportation Information Counter near the exits No. 2, 4, 9, 13 on the arrival floor (1st floor) or at the bus stops themselves. It is recommended that passengers confirm the bus stop number and location at the Transportation Information Counter because there are many bus routes to and from the airport.
- Fare : KRW 9,000(Standard) - 14,000(Deluxe)
- Routes http://www.airport.kr/airport/traffic/bus/busList.iia?flag=E&fake=1273553585568
- Taxi Stand: Taxi Stand No. 16~21 on the passenger car platform on the arrivals floor (1st floor)
- Location of the international taxi information desks :
Incheon airport : Between Gate 8 and Gate 9 on the arrival floor
Gimpo airport : Between Gate 2 and Gate 3 on the arrival floor
- Fare: About KRW 50,000 (Downtown Seoul~Incheon International Airport/ including highway toll, Fare may vary depending on traffic.
- Website http://www.airport.kr/iiacms/pageWork.iia?_scode=C1203030000&fake=1237796453776
- Personalized meet & greet service at the airport. For more information, please contact Excellent Limousine Service(ELS).
Tel: 82-2-773-5588 E-mail: email@example.com Website www.limosvc.co.kr
- Location of rent-a-car companies: near exits No. 2 and 13 on the arrivals floor (1st floor)