||Before the conference
|After the Road Map
||Outreach to socio-cultural values
||Int'l Advisory Committee Meeting
||Official Opening Ceremony
||Plenary Session Ⅱ
||Plenary Session Ⅲ
(Drafting the final report)
|Plenary Session Ⅰ
||Regional group discussions
| In Parallel
|Encounter with NGOs
This programme has been prepared by the Organizing Committee for the 2nd World Conference, through collaborative efforts between UNESCO and Korean government.
The Organizing Committee referred to the followings :
- Agreement of International Steering Committee on basic directions of 2nd World Conference on March 2008.
- The themes and keywords proposed by International Advisory Committee on July 2009.
- The results of several meetings with domestic and international experts during October 2009.
1st day Practice : After the Road Map
- With reporting the performance of Arts Education Road Map, we will search for customized practical strategies of the Road Map.
2nd day Advocacy : Outreach to Sociocultural Values
- Based on socio-cultural dimensions of arts education, we will explore effective advocacy strategies of arts education.
3rd day Capacity-building : Researches for advocacy
- We will discuss capacity-building issues including researches on arts education, information gateway, and observatory as a portal of arts education.
Daily programme consists of plenary session, in parallel workshops, and special session.
- During 4 days, 6 keynotes including opening keynote
- Every day except 4th day, there will be panel discussion leading daily theme
In Parallel Workshops
- Every day, in parallel workshop deals with 3 categories of topics.
- 26 topics during the conference
- Encounter with NGOs
- Regional group discussion, etc.
- Special events to provide rich and unique experiences